Something Special at Lake Hawea
Have you been dreaming of a quality unique home in an established area with mountain views and within a short stroll to pristine Lake Hawea?
Designed by architect Gary Todd, this 10 year old character home is charming and stylish, featuring:
- Stone cladding and Oamaru stone corner features - care and detail were paramount to the owners' brief in creating that classic cottage look
- Vaulted ceilings providing light and ambience to the open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Brand new kitchen- be the envy of your guests as you create and socialize from the heart of this home
- Dining and sitting nooks providing further opportunity to enjoy the sun at either ends of the day
- Separate rumpus or lounge - a retreat for the parents or kids
- Established gardens with room to kick a ball. The veggies are planted - the Spring harvest awaits
Walking and biking tracks are close by, the fishing is fantastic and swimming in the lake in summer is sublime. 18 kilometres to Wanaka, 18,000 kilometres from worry - come and see what the good-life could look like for you in Lake Hawea.
Realistic motivated vendors will consider all offers on Thursday 2nd August at 5PM (Unless Sold Prior). Make time now to view, please call or email.
Open Homes: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 2.30pm or by appointment.